Are you interested in writing for the Old Cynic? If so, you’re in the right place.
I’m passionate about making oldcynic.com fun, engaging, and high quality.
If you’re a reader who wants to write something for fun, please skip the terms, and simply complete the Submission Form below with your idea.
If you’re interested in contributing to this blog, but seek financial compensation, please read the terms below. Thank you!
These terms are simply a guide. They do not represent a contract.
If you would like to contribute to this blog and receive payment, please submit a sample of your work and additionally, complete the rest of the form.
About the Sample:
- You are not expected to make any purchases related to your sample.
- The sample can be about anything, but please bear in mind, this blog covers Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment.
- You retain all copyright on anything you submit. I will not publish your sample.
About your Future Selection:
- If selected, I will send you an email from this domain (email@example.com) to discuss the matter further. (Please check your Spam Folder)
- If selected, you will be expected to produce an original written piece which has not yet been published anywhere else.
- If paid for your work, I will assume full copyright ownership of the written work you produce for me. That means, you will not be allowed to publish it in any other place (on-or-off line), and will have no rights or control over it. And, I may also edit the work as I deem necessary. However, I will always acknowledge you as the author (by your chosen name).
- If paid for your work, you will not receive a “link-back” to any other online location.
- Writing for the Old Cynic is on a Post-by-Post basis. There is no guarantee of more work.
- If selected, you will not be ’employed’ by the Old Cynic, but will be acting as a freelancer (a self-employed person). I will not be liable for your working practices, taxes, or any other consideration normally associated with employment.
- You are not expected to make any purchases related to the topic you write about. Should you choose to spend money, you will not be compensated for it.